Yesterday I had no kids to watch so Matt and I took the girls to the golf course so that Ali could show me how good she is at golfing. I have never seen her do it before, I was impressed. I hate to say it, but she is probably better at it than me.
Headed to their spots.
Ready to Swing!
Emiy had to be right in on the action, she had a great time running around and trying to hit balls like her big sister.
She is totally better than me. This is kind of making me feel like a total tool! She is going to be a total golf pro! This is fabulous and her little pink golf bag is priceless!
4 comments:
Wow!! I think she puts me to shame! She is going to be a pro!
She is totally better than me. This is kind of making me feel like a total tool! She is going to be a total golf pro! This is fabulous and her little pink golf bag is priceless!
I'm impressed! She's really good! That looks like a fun family activity.
Mark just watched this and said, "Dang, she is good. She is better than Matt already!"
Post a Comment