Monday, April 27, 2009

Ali's Dance Pictures

Ali had her class pictures for dance on Saturday. It was quite the experience this year, last year she only had 3 girls in her class, this year there is 12. So needless to say it took awhile to get all the girls posed and ready for the group pictures and then their individual pictures. All in all, Ali was a very good sport and gave us some excellent smiles this year.
Ali in her costume for her dance recital.

Ali and Emily before we left to get pictures done.

This video is a funny one of Ali in the car. I never think that she really pays attention to what is on the radio, I guess I am just in denial and think that she just watches her DVD in her own little world. So here she is singing a song I had know idea that she knew.

4 comments:

The Groothuis Family said...

This video is ADORABLE! I couldn't stop smiling and I made Fritz come watch it as soon as I finished! I absolutely love your little girls personalities!

Lisa said...

Too funny! She is so cute and I love her costume!

Peggy Gustafson said...

Beautiful Ali and Emily!! What a cute dance outfit!

Kelly and Family said...

Oh this is very funny, I think the outfit makes the video even more delightful! That is a fabulous get up!