Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Days in the Neighborhood!

Silly Ali, sometimes I do not know where she comes up with some of her ideas. I was picking up in the kitchen and she came in and said I need some blankets, pillows and books. After some persuasion she settled for beach towels and some pillows we use for the drive in. They were out there for about 2 hours just sitting on the towels looking at books and relaxing. I might have to do this every day. Maybe Ali would nap outside if I was lucky.



Emily relaxing in the sun. I really think she could have fallen asleep if I did not come out with the camera.


I can not get Emily to look at the camera for the life of me.

Reading books outside in the warm weather.

The Girls in their new Helicopter.

The Dress Up Queen!

4 comments:

Peggy Gustafson said...

The sun is heavenly! I'd love to go lay out there with them. That cute helicopter ride looks fun. The girls look so tall and grown up!

Danielle said...

Looks like so much fun. I would love to lay out in the sun with them. Precious girls.

tiananny said...

I have a couple of little quilts that the girls out to have for their outside activities. I'll get them over to you soon; I have every confidence summer is coming! Maybe we will get to see you while Dani & Ellie are in town. Cute pix, love to keep a peek at how you are doing. Aud

Kelly and Family said...

I wish I could come and lay in the sun! I tell Abby and Kate that the sun is "delicious" and they think that I am totally nuts, but it is delicious and I need to come there and read books with you cute girls and enjoy the delicous sun!