Well, it has been another boring couple of weeks around here. Our highlights have been making a Birthday cake for Daniel and painting some ceramic cupcakes with Kazia. As you can tell the girls LOVED the chocolate frosting and got it all over their faces. We can not wait until the weather is nice enough to play outside again. We are all going stir crazy, especially myself preparing for my day tomarrow. I am going to have 10 kids here tomarrow, of course this counts Ali and Emily, but, it is going to be insane. I have to just keep telling myself that it is just for one day. Thank heavens Matt will be off to help me.
2 comments:
Cute pictures. Shan, I cannot believe that you will have 10 kids today. You are so good. I hope all goes well. Ellie got mad that we were calling you Shan the other day- it is Shannon. How could I be so stupid! I REALLY hope you are feeling better.
Why do you have to have ten kids? I do not feel good about this! I would be totally mental! I am proud of you for doing a messy craft! The worst part is how they want to save everything and they are not the cutest items but they love them! Her cupcake is cute though! I tell Abby to keep them in her drawer in her room, she seems happy enough with that!
Post a Comment