Emily has been so funny lately. For awhile there it was touch and go in the mood departrment, but I think that she is finally over what was bothering her. She has 3 new teeth, and one that is still trying to bust through. She thinks that she is such a big girl and has to do everything that her sister Ali does. She also will not keep shoes on, if I put them on her she will go outside, sit down and take them off. She then walks around barefoot all day. I keep telling her the she is going to get pinworms, when I say that she looks at me and says "Yah." That is her word for everything. She has such a different personality than Ali did, it is funny to watch the new things that she does.

3 comments:
Sweet Emily!! She is a great hugger! Thanks again for letting us borrow your 4 wheeler!
She is so big! I can't wait to see you guys again. We will be at the Mother's Day thing on Sunday. Hopefully we will see you there!
She is so cute! We want to give her a big hug too!
Post a Comment