Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Really long Mothers Day Post

Mothers day was great, it was so relaxing and the girls were in excellent moods. Here are some of the pictures that we go that day.

I can not get a picture of the two of them together for the life of me. One of them will always cooperate, but then the other one with just do whatever they want and not smile or look at me.






Mrs. Serious, she is not very willing to crack a smile.

Matt and the girls.

Group Photo of the gang before the party.



Ali really sick of being told to smile.

Emily, Jadon, Miah, Kenzie and Ali playing on the tramp.


Ali and her best buddy Kenzie.

Bouncing Babies!

4 comments:

Peggy Gustafson said...

Great pics, Shan and Matt!
The group one of your family is darling.

Lisa said...

Your girls are beautiful. You guys have such a cute family.

tiananny said...

What a fun day. Beautiful family photos.

Tiffany said...

Such a cute family!
This is Olivia's mom from dance class, your husband gave us the link to your blog. I hope you don't mind that I put a link to your blog on my own. Olivia was excited to see Ali!
Great blog!!!! ;)
~Tiffany Nelson
oh ya, I am sending Levi with some pictures for you. They are from the Easter Egg hunt day!