Friday, March 12, 2010

Photos

It has been forever since I got the girls pictures taken, and I just don't know where to take them that is not a fortune, but where the pictures turn out good. So I tried some on my own.


At least the girls were happy for me and I got some good smiles out of both of them.




And here we go with the lovely poses. It never fails, they always appear every time I whip out the camera. She must think that she is a supermodel.








Time for some funny faces.


My sweet Baby Bear.


3 comments:

Danielle said...

Shan, those turned out precious. You did a great job and what sweet, beautiful girls. I am glad the weather was finally good for a minute to do it. Love the outfits.

Kelly and Family said...

You did really good! These are super cute, and you did a fabulous job, I like that you have many new things for me to read!

Peggy Gustafson said...

You don't need a stinkin' photographer! These are darling and perfect!! Where is that neat brick building?
They look so cute and they have happy smiles!