Friday, March 12, 2010

Dr. Seusses Birthday and St. Patty's Day Cookies

A couple weeks ago we made cookies and Ali had her heart set on putting green food coloring in them for St. Patricks day. She is such a huge help in the kitchen, she is even becoming quite the egg cracker. Dig the sweet pose, she seems to be doing this one a lot, I am not quite sure where it came from, but I am sure it must be from dance.



The girls and the first batch. Emily really does not like to get her picture taken. Could it be that Ali always grabs her head and pulls her right into her to pose.


Ali and her sweet Dr. Seuss hat that she got at school. This is one of those things that I am not sure when we will ever be able to part with it.

1 comment:

Jorgensens4 said...

Yumm! Those cookies look like mint chocolate chip. My favorite flavor ever!! Sure is fun cooking with little ones. Emily cracks me up! :)