Monday, October 27, 2008

On Sunday we took family pictures with Matt's family. Here are some of the good ones from that day. The kids were so serious the whole time, it was hard to crack a smile out of Emily.







3 comments:

Kelly and Family said...

These are very cute, the one with the girls behind the tree is super cute! You got some really good ones! We need to gt some family photos done but it seems too hard! I love that Emily is so serious in some of them! She is getting really big!

Peggy Gustafson said...

Shan and Matt,
These are darling pictures and the leaves are gorgeous! That family one could be your Christmas card!

Danielle said...

I love all the new pictures. The one of the girls behind the tree is so cute. Your girls are so beautiful and sweet. We are excited to see them. I love your hair Shannon. It is so pretty. Looks like fun. Ali and Emily have lots of little cousins.