Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day at the Park, and others!

The last couple of weeks have been so nice, that Ali and Emily want to live at the park. Everyday when we pick Lex up from the bus stop we have to stop at the park and play.

The fire pole is Ali's favorite this week.





Ali and one of her best buds Lex. Lex is a boy that I babysit.


Ali is getting pretty good at her bike. She has finally figured out how to do the brakes and make herself stop. For the longest time she would just put her feet on the ground and slide to a stop. It should be interesting when we try and remove the training wheels.


Ali all ready for school today, but school was cancelled because the teachers little girl was sick.

Ali at the Gateway the other night. She loved the fog that came out of the fountain.

Emily thought that I was so rude because I would not let her out of the stroller.

Emily screaming for her food. The poor girl loves to eat, and she thinks that she has to feed herself now all the time. It gets pretty messy around meal time.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love the new post. Your girls are so precious and sweet. Ellie wants to be at the park all the time too. I am still waiting for it to be cool enough to go in the middle of the day. We are so excited to come and visit. That is neat the fountain at the Gateway puts out steam. I would like that. So cute that Emily loves to eat.