My mother has seen it, but Kerry is kind of in the dark about the whole thing. I just think it is perfect because it is coming down to their last chance before he leaves.
Ellie wants to see "Nana Sue" dance over and over and over. I think we have watched it a million times. Sue will have to show Ellie her moves next time we visit!!!
7 comments:
Oh, Shan! Priceless!
Oh Shan- I find this to be very funny and does Kerry view your blog?
This is the best yet!
This is very funny! Has your mom and Kerry watched this?! I wonder what they will think! Too funny!
My mother has seen it, but Kerry is kind of in the dark about the whole thing. I just think it is perfect because it is coming down to their last chance before he leaves.
I know- it is too perfect.
Ellie wants to see "Nana Sue" dance over and over and over. I think we have watched it a million times. Sue will have to show Ellie her moves next time we visit!!!
Post a Comment