So, my new favorite store is Heartland Paper in Bountiful. I was in there a couple weeks ago, yes it is few and far between that I get to go into stores like this, but I told Matt that I was going once a month by myself to enjoy it. Anyway, they had this cute idea for a chore chart, or whatever you want to call it. The lady in the store said that she would put one together for me. I said great and ordered it on up. When I got there to pick it up it was in a thousand pieces. I had to put the whole thing together, and now here we are three weeks later and it is done.
2 comments:
Well, this is a darling job chart!
It should make her feel proud and happy to help!
Shannon-
I love it! It is so cute- I would love to make one for Mason- my own homemade one is very crude- yours is darling!
Post a Comment