Saturday, October 31, 2009

School parade and Halloween dance party

Ali's halloween parade at school was on Thursday, she loved getting dressed up in her costume to go to school. I wish that I was able to get more pictures of her walking through, but they were going so fast. Oh well, maybe next year.

Once again we had to get dressed up to go to dance, sometimes there are so many things to get dressed up for I am sick of it before Halloween even gets here.

Once again rockin' the vampire teeth. She really wanted to take them to school, but I didn't think that would be very wise with all the sickness going around every where. She was disapointed, but put them in when she got home.

Gotta love the supermodel poses. She cracks me up.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh- I love the pose. She is awesome.