Monday, October 19, 2009

Girls weekend with Dad

Here are a couple of pictures of the girls weekend with Matt. He was so great to watch the girls while my mom and I went to Las Vegas. We had such a good time, but it was so fun to get to come home and see their smiling faces.


They got to meet Lex and Isabel at Lagoon and go on rides with friends. Emily had a great time and actually rode on rides, where as usually she will not.

I can not believe that Emily rode this one, this is the ride that Ali escaped while in motion when she was Emily's age.



Bowling was the highlight of the weekend. Jake and Jaime were so sweet to go with them. The girls love them as much as their own parents.






Thanks everyone for helping the kids and Matt have such a great weekend. They had such a good time and did not even know that their mother was gone.

4 comments:

Kelly and Family said...

I forget that bowling is really fun, we have not been in ages! I need to take the girls, it looks like they had a fabulous time, I am sure they did notice that you were gone! Emily's hair is really cute.

Shannon said...

Oh kelly, Emily's poor hair makes her look like an orphan. Matt had a hard time keeping her bangs clipped up, so it was constantly in her face. I can't decide if I want to keep growing her bangs, or cut them off. They are such a pain since she will not keep a clip in her hair.

Kelly and Family said...

You are funny, I think they look really cute and I was thinking that Matt had done a really good job of keeping their hair really cute!

Danielle said...

I bet they all missed you like crazy, but I am glad you could go and have fun. He was good to do this and did lots of activities. I am not sure I could dare leave Mark with Ellie for even one night. Maybe he could get some tips from Matt. I remember I was gone one night at bath time and that was like the biggest thing ever. Too funny. It looks like he did great though.