Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Emily!

Today Emily is 1 year old. I can't even believe how fast this year has gone. We celebrated Em's birthday on Saturday because we are moving today for her real birthday. She had such a fun time with everyone and especially loves the little baby doll from Peggy and Leo. She chews on the poor babies arm. Thanks to everyone that came over to party with us. We had a blast.






After her party, she was eating dinner and fell asleep after three bites.


We also went to Lagoon A Beach for a little birthday fun. She loves the water and floating around the lazy river.



6 comments:

Kelly and Family said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Emily! I can't believe you are moving today too! I hope it is all going well, we need to call you and see how it is all going! Good Luck!
Love,
Kelly

Shannon said...

Oh Kelly, we had to take all of our couches, lovesac, recliner and some of our wood furniture to the dump because there was mouse poop all over them. We called disaster cleanup and they said if they were not worth a lot to us to just chuck them with all the urine and poope that would be on them. So we kind of had a traumatic day having to go and throw away barely used furniture.

Kelly and Family said...

Oh, this is terrible, where did you have the stuff, in storage? Do you now have to buy all new things, oh I need to call, I have too many questions. This sounds terrible, you would think they could clean it up somehow though. I will try to call tonight!
Kelly

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday sweet Emily. We hope you had a great day. The party looks very fun- so does Lagoon.
I hope you are loving the new house. I am sorry about the furniture. I guess you can be like us- just don't have any. So sad though to have nice stuff and have it ruined.

Peggy Gustafson said...

Shan, I'm soooo sorry about your furniture! I'm anxious to see your new home. I need to come over

Becca said...

How fun! I can't belive she is 1 year old already! That feels like it flew by. How's the new house? I am excited to see pics!