Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Kids' First Camping Trip!

Last weekend we went camping with my Dad and Daniel out to Grantsville. Ali was so excited that we got to stay in his big house on wheels. She loved making the camp fire and roasting marshmallows. She also got to go fishing, we got her a new Dora fishing pole and she loved practicing casting her line. Now she just keeps bugging us and asking when we can go back to the campout.



2 comments:

Kelly and Family said...

You are brave to go camping with the kids, I don't think that I can get into it, I need a hotel and a swimming pool! I do like the fishing though!

Shannon said...

Oh Kelly, I don't think that I would have gone if we didn't stay in my dad's trailer. I have to have some water and a toilet. I just don't think I could handle the real kind of camping just yet with them.