On Friday during the week of our vacation we went to Mickey's Halloween Part at Disneyland. When we got there we were amazed at the amount of people that were there. Parking was a joke, and the line to get into the park was massive. The girls were so patient sitting in the stroller waiting to go in. 
The Halloween fireworks were really neat. They even had Zero flying over the castle. The girls thought that was awesome. Jacks head was also in the show, but we could not see it very well from where we were standing.
Emily and Ariel. Ali was off riding Big Thunder Mountain with Matt while Emily and I saw the princesses. She was in seventh heaven.
While we were waiting in line we had so much fun playing with the camera. The girls took lots of crazy photos of Nana and I, but they shall remain hidden. I am sure that we were driving everyone nuts with the flash.Finally ready to go after a long night of rides, lines, tons of fun and trick-or-treating at Disneyland.













1 comment:
Love the photos of the girls all dressed up with the princesses!
Post a Comment