
Here is everyone waiting to go on Big Thunder Mountain. This was Ali's all time favorite ride of the trip. She would have gone on it and only it if we would have let her. Matt and I were so shocked because she is not a huge roller coaster fan. We had to bribe her to go on it, and she was glad that she went.

Emily waiting for her first ride on Big Thunder Mountain. I think that she was a little nervous, but she put on a brave face.

Waiting in line for the ride.


The girls and their Nana.


Tonight was also Emily's first ride on the Tea Cups.

At first she was not quite sure what to think of it, but a few seconds into it she was having a great time with all of us.


Ali the dancing queen, she entertained people in the walkways while waiting for Emily and I on Dumbo. Ali was not a fan of Dumbo the Flying Elephant this time around.
Stay tuned for Day 4 Soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment