
My mom brought these awesome feather hats back from New Orleans for the girls. Lets just say they love them.

They put them on and do all kinds of cheesy poses for the camera.

Ali, The Thinker.


I dread to see what these two crazy girls come up whith when they put these two heads together. I am sure it will be nothing but trouble.

"Look Mom, I'm shakin' my booty."

And Ali shakin' hers too.
Thanks Nana, for the hours of enjoyment just looking at ourselves in the mirror and acting crazy.
2 comments:
The girls look so cute in their silly hats. Reminds me of Betty Janssen's swim caps that she would wear every day on the boat and laying out in the Ozarks.
I'm so glad they are having fun with their hats - they crack me up!
Love the hats!!Oh, I'm thinking of Betty Janssen in her swim cap!!! I'd forgotten. How could I?!
Post a Comment