Sunday, November 15, 2009

Disney on Ice 2009

Ali and I got to go to Disney on Ice today. It was probably one of the best ones we have seen yet. It was Princess Wishes. They did the story of each princes starting with Jasmine.

This was the Jeanie coming out of the bottle.


Prince Ali' getting off of the elephant. This was really cool. The elephant came walking in all cool with him on top of it. Then he climbed down the ladder and started skating.

They even actually had a flying carpet this year.

Next was The Little Mermaid. These were all the fish dancers.

Ursula taking Ariel's voice.

This picture is for my mother. Kind of an inside joke, but all could laugh as well. I used to tease her with a Little Mermaid book that I had and would push the button that made Ursula cackle on the book and walk around with it when she was telling me what to do.

Snow White was next. Ali loved this and sang along with all the songs.

"Don't eat the Apple." That is what all the kids were screaming during this part.

Sleeping Beauty.

Minnie and Mickey

The whole second half of the show was Cinderella, which was awesome because that is Ali's favorite. They covered just about every part of the story.

Cindy, Gus-Gus and the Fairy Godmother in the background.

Getting ready to turn the pumpkin into the carriage.

The royal carriage. Really blurry, but it was so cool.

Cinderella coming to the ball.


Cinderella and the Prince dancing at the ball.

The castle.

During the Grand Finale everyone came out and skated around like they were at the royal ball.


Waving goodbye to Cinderella.

The Fireworks at the Castle.

Tinkerbell and all the princesses doing their last dance.

Tink, who by the way Ali and Emily are loving these days.


2 comments:

Kelly and Family said...

I love Disney on Ice! It is fabulous and fun! Did Emily not want to go this time?! I wonder if we will have this neat one here in our land?!

Danielle said...

Oh, I love all the new stuff. Disney on Ice. So fun- that brings back memories from last year. I see that Emily din't go this year. It does look fabulous. You are good to take the children to fun places.
I am totally laughing about the matching shirts. That is so funny. I love it. I think you should dress the same everyday!! That is the best.