"There's Sunday and there's Monday, there's Tuesday and there's Wednesday, there's Thursday and there's Friday, and then there's Saturday. Days of the week clap-clap, days of the week clap-clap." This is a song that we hear Ali singing all the time, she learned it in preschool and I think that it was one of her favorite besides the peanut butter song.
She has succesfully completed her first week of Kindergarten, they were asked to wear a different color every day of the week and did neat science experiments with the colors and mixing colors to make specific colors. She has also made a new friend Isabella, who she wants to bring home with her every day. She has done excellent with going to bed and waking up, maybe we could just have some improvement in the attitude department.
Monday was Red day.
We will see what the weather lets us do.
2 comments:
The different colors every day is a fabulous idea! It is really cute! I love the songs and things they learn at school, until they get stuck in my head and I can't get them out!
Love this idea of the color days! Smart teacher. I'm so glad she's happy there. How are you feeling, Shan? Heard you were under the weather!! Hope you're feeling better today.
Post a Comment