
Em's shirt pretty much sums it up for us. We had a fabulous Thanksgiving with everyone.
The girls loved seeing Owen, Brooklyn and Jacob. We don't get to see them very much, so when we do it is quite a treat.

The whole gang. Owen, Brooklyn, Ali, Emily, Jadon and Miah.

The kids had a blast running around and riding bikes and cars in the gym. Thanks to Peggy for having such an awesome place to have Thanksgiving.

All the Girls. Shan, Sue, Barb, Becky, Peggy and Jaime.

Thanksgiving night Ali got to try out her new pajama shirt. She found it at Old Navy, and had to have it. She really wanted it for a real shirt, but I had to protest.
4 comments:
How fun- you look so cute with all the ladies. excited to see you guys sat!
Love that kiddie table!!
Love all the new blog stuff. That Thanksgiving looks very fun. I love the snowman. Way to go Ali in the primary program.
I love it! I think it is hilarious that every shot you have of Jacob he is running. We had a great time and hope to see you guys on Christmas
Post a Comment