
Friday was Ali's first Kindergarten feild trip. We all got to go to the Zoo for the day, well it only ended up to be 2 hours by the time the slow buses got their and when we had to get back to get loaded up on the bus. The kids had a great time, and Ali was so excited that we got to walk around with Lilly, Quintin and Isabella.

The sweet Gorilla, he kept picking his nose, but every time the camera flash light would start to shine he would immediately move his arm and stare at us.

Isabella, Quintin, Lilly and Ali

It was such a beautiful day. It was so much fun to be outside.


Ali monkeyin' around with the monkeys.


Of course the parkk was the highlight of the day.


Ali on the big elephant. She was so excited to sit on his trunk, and then after was so disapointed, I think that she must have thought he was going to take her on a ride or something.
We can't wait until the next feild trip. We will be off to Wheeler Farm.
1 comment:
I love the zoo, I could be happy to go there like every day. The field trips are fun, I like that she gets to have a lot of them! Her baseball photos are really cute too!
Post a Comment