Ali had her preschool graduation a couple of weeks ago. They put on a cute little program and had an ice cream party. I can't believe that my baby is going to be in Kindergarten next year. She is so excited. I don't know how I am going to keep her entertained all day every day now. Thank goodness for dance and the pool I guess.

Ali took Marashino Cherries as her favorite ice cream topping. I think she ate all of the cherries out of her bowl and did not even touch her ice cream.

Ali thought that these graduation caps were the coolest thing ever. It has now become her artist hat, she wears it when she draws and paints. I think she thinks it makes her more creative.

The 3 Musketeers! Sarah, Kazia and Ali.

Ali and Dad after her program.
2 comments:
Such precious pictures. I cannot believe she is going to be in kindergarten. Oh my. It was so fun talking to you yesterday.
What a smart big girl. Guess she is on her way now with nothing to stand in her way. Congratuations Ali
Post a Comment