On St. Patricks Day we went to the Zoo as soon as Ali was done at school. We met Becky, Jadon, Miah, and some other friends there. It was so nice to be out in the beautiful weather and not even have to wear a jacket the whole time. Ali and Emily were in heaven running around.
6 comments:
This is very cute and frankly very funny that you would get that zebra in action! That is priceless! How did the children feel about that?! It seems nice and warm there! I may need to come there next, like tomorrow! There also seems to be many things at the zoo there that I have not noticed before, I do need to go again. Emily seems to be very cute and old lately, how is she feeling?! Hopefully much better!
I love the pictures. They are really clear like we were there with you. I love seeing you all and the precious girls. I am glad they did not need to get pinched on St. Patricks day. I am going to have to take Ellie to the zoo again when we are there. I missed all that fun stuff last time. It was butt hot though. I cannot believe that zebra peeing. I am going to have to show Ellie these in the morning. She will love them. Hope Emily is better soon.
Wow! That zebra - this probably was a bit amazing and fascinating
Did they bust a gut laughing?
Becky in the gopher hole cracks me up. She is a good sport to get down and dirty in the holes with the kids. I love the statues where the kids can sit on them and pose.
Great spring day to enjoy at the zoo!
This looks fun! We need to all go.
Hope Emily is feeling better!
What a great day for the zoo- we'll have to come up one day and go together. I am sorry the shower didn't work out for everyone. Is everyone recovered? Amy isn't sure on when we should reschedule- so we'll see.
What a fun day at the zoo. I am glad that the weather cooperated for the outing. It was great to see you when Jake brought Kate to town. We should do that more often I think.
Post a Comment