Today I tried piggy tails in Emily's hair. She loved it and Ali thought that they were hillarious as well. Emily kept walking around twirling them in her hand. I think that she felt very fancy.


Ali had her Valentines party at Preschool and Dance. She was so upset when she got home from preschool, she came running in to me and said "Mom, I hardly got any candy." She was so distresseed that she only got six pieces of candy. Luckily she made up for the lack of candy at dance, she made out like a bandit.
3 comments:
The pig tails are precious! I guess I have not realized how long her hair is! It is darling! Now I kind of want to mess with it and style it up!
Your girls have beautiful hair! I would like to play with it. Does Emily hold still while you style her up?
Such cute girls. I love the pig tails. I still cannot do that to Ellie. I am glad Ali got some good candy. That is important.
Post a Comment