This weekend Ali and I had a fun time making some valentine cupcakes while my mother shaved Sams hair. Ali was so proud of them, Emily did not quite know what to think of them. I thought she would devour them, but she just licked the frosting off, and would not eat the cake part.
4 comments:
These look divine and where did you get that cute cupcake holder? I want one. This is all making me very hungry.
Can you send some of those up here for us!?
The Nans got the fabulous cupcake stand for Ali for Christmas at Michaels with a 50% off coupon. I think that I really want to make some fake cupcakes for every ocasion to have displayed on the stand. Does anyone know how to make pretend frosting that would not attract rodents.
Oh, I'm going to Michael's to see if they have any of these left.
I think you could make the frosting from some mustard or nacho cheese concoction and then bake it until it's hard as a rock - no rodent would want that.
Post a Comment