Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We went to The North Pole....On the Heber Kreeper!

Last Saturday we went on the Heber Kreepers version of the Polar Express, the kids loved it and Ali wants to know when we are going back. They got to see Mrs. Claus, Santa and the North Pole out the window of the train. The train ride was packed with great times, including cookies - that Emily could not get enough of, Hot Chocolate, a reading of the Polar Express and great Christmas Carols.


Ali waiting so patiently for the train to depart.



Santa with one of his elves Princess Snow Sparkle behind him. The other elves name on the train with us was Twinkletoes, we even had Chef, who served us the cookies and hot chocolate.

Mrs. Claus, Kenzi and Ali - Mrs. Claus gave us a recipe for her special chocolate chip cookies.

Mrs. Serious!
Emily, Ali and Miah had a fun time playing with each other over the seats.



Ali telling Santa that she wants a Disco Dancing Wubbzy Doll.

4 comments:

Kelly and Family said...

This looks fabulous and neat! I could be happy with going on this! I have never heard of it before! The girls look really cute, I love that Emily is so serious, is she afraid of Santa?

Shannon said...

Emily was a little afraid of Santa, but she is so serious all the time. She usually always has a stone cold face on. The train ride was okay, I don't think that it was worth $30 at all.

Kelly and Family said...

Oh, it is kind of pricey, how long was the train ride? I would be happy about the treats though! I am surprised your mom wanted to get on another train after the Trax and Train thing we did in the summer when we were there! I love that Emily is serious, but in that one video you put on of her laughing, she is so FUNNY! I think Kate is still afraid of Santa a bit, she was nervous when we saw him at the mall!

Peggy Gustafson said...

This looks fun! I love the Polar Express story.