Ali would call Thursday a "Big Day." She had her first day of Preschool and Dance. Preschool was a little bit challenging. She was so excited to go. We walked down to her teachers house and her and her friend Kaysha rode their bikes. We got there and all was well, then about an hour and a half into class the teacher calls me at home and tells me that Ali is having a hard time. When Ali gets on the phone she says to me that she thought I was going to be there and she started to ball. Needless to say, I was ready to go and pick her up, but the teacher told me to leave her there to stick it out or the next time would be just as bad. So when I got there to pick her up she told me that she was okay because Kaysha held her hand.
Ali is very proud of her Princess backpack.
Ali blowing me a kiss for the camera.
Ali and her friend Kaysha.
Ali all dressed up and ready to go to dance.
She was so excited for her Preschool orientation on Tuesday.
5 comments:
It is a fabulouse "Big Day"! I think she will really love preschool! It is always hard the first few days. Does she go every day? Kate starts preschool next week and I hope she can avoid having a melt down! Ali's dress is really cute!
Kelly, she only goes to preschool two days a week, and I really think that she is thinking that it is tragic that she is going to be gone from me. Every time I leave the room, or if I leave and leave her home with Matt she says "Mom, I am really going to miss you." It is funny, she is really clingy to me ever since her first day. She better get over it quick.
She will totally get over it! It is nice that she loves you so much! Two days a week is perfect, she will get some good practise at being away from you but it won't be too much! I love her backpack too! She is very cute! We miss you!
Oh, the precious girl! I hope the next time she will love it and not be scared.
What a sweet girl. She looks so grown up and precious. I hope preschool goes great.
Post a Comment